Sunday, January 4, 2009

7 Months and two more to go! :)

It is now January, can you believe it!?!?!? This means that Brandon and I have two more months left, and then we get to meet our little one! :) Right now the due date is March 1st! We are getting very impatient, especially me. :p I never realized that the sleepless nights included being pregnant. This month Brandon and I will be taking a weekend off from our busy lives to take a prenatal class. I am way excited to find out more about caring for a new born and what to expect at the hospital!

4 comments:

Diane said...

oooo! I am sooo excited for you!! 56 days! WOW! You look gorgeous as usual!! :)

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Webber's said...

Woo hoo! If he's anything like Brynn he'll be here 3 weeks early, and at least you'll be prepared! We weren't ready for Brynn to arrive (she decided to come Friday and we were scheduled to move apts on Saturday morning, haha - I've got GREAT timing!)

You look great! Bet you can't even tell your pregnant from the back with how skinny you are - you're all belly!

Congrats and hope you find a way to stay comfy these last few weeks!

Nicole said...

You look so cute Brandi! We can't wait to meet baby Riley!