Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally a new post for my sister!

I didn't realize I was lacking on updating everyone, until my sister demanded new pictures of Riley. He does grow fast and sometimes I don't realize it. Then I put a picture of last months next to this months and realized he's becoming a toddler way too fast! So for auntie Mindy and to the rest, I present to you the little but not so little Riley.......

Riley loves his bath time! He can now splash and pluck his toys from the water!

I just love the hat on his head! My mom works with a lady, who's mother makes these hat's! She loved them so much, so she had her make Riley one. I can wait for him to use it in the snow!

Yes, we are teething, but no teeth yet. Just a bunch of bulges on the horizon!



Who knew a box full of clothes and a mirror would be so exciting! It made it easy on mom who was organizing. :)

Of course mom took a break to capture the fun!

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Oh my heck! You and I pretty much have all the same Halloween songs on our playlists! Glad to know someone else is listening to Halloween music too. Ben's favorite is "this is halloween." Brian has begged me not to listen to Halloween music until Oct. 1. It's been hard--so we listen while he's at work ;)

Riley is getting so humongous!

Liz Wilcken said...

Oh, and I'm sooo going to have to steal your background too!

ashley said...

If you go to ashscraps, You will find a present for you! Hope you like it!

Liz Wilcken said...

You got a free header from AshScraps?! No fair! I guess that's what I get for having a private blog :P She did a cute job making your header too :)