Monday, March 7, 2011

Hospital Visit!

Nana and Riley came to visit the Day after Lorelei was born. I was glad too because I missed my bugaboo and was very happy to see my mom! At first my little guy was apprehensive and afraid of the hospital room. So Brandon, Riley, and my mom took a quick trip to the advertised cup in the picture below. I was really excited to have my french fries and strawberry shake. I had been starving since the day I had Lorelei. I had to get to the hospital at 6:00 in the morning and could not eat any food. I went the whole entire day without any food too. The most I got was grape Popsicles and ice and by the time I had her it was almost 9:00 at night. The only thing I got to have after that was juice. Thank Heavens for a loving husband and mom to come to my rescue! (the next day of course)






4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

congrats on your new baby girl! she is so precious!

The Monsons said...

Congrats Brandi!

I hated that I couldn't eat the day I was induced as well. If I had planned better, I would have eaten a huge meal before they induced me. I was STARVING, and my labor was 12 hours long too!

Trish said...

That looks cute with your mom.

I have something in mind but I forgot if it was okay for me to have some of your kids pictures on my site. Jana does't care when I do that, because I am carefol about peoples names. Like your name on my site when I menchen you is Brandi

How Sweet it is! said...

She is so adorable. Congrats on your sweet little girl.