Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lorelei

Wow, I realized how far behind I have been with my Lorelei updates. I still need to do her 11 month shoot. Now that she is more mobile, it's hard for me to keep her in a lying down position.



This little cutie has become more spunky. She enjoys food just like her brother and even growls like him. She can now stand up by her own and wave her hands. We even got to see her take her first couple of steps. It's crazy to think that in a month she will be a year old and that Riley will be three. My babies are growing way too fast.



One quick story before I sign off. Lorelei has found the joy of irritating a sibling. We have a carbon monoxide detector that is plugged into an outlet. This outlet is at just the right height for Lorelei. She also found that it has a button that makes noise. Surprisingly, this loud beeping noise does not scare her, but it does Riley. She gets so much joy from the reaction of her brother. She giggles as he yells "No baby" and runs behind my legs for protection. Ah, the love of motherhood. :)

No comments: