Monday, February 27, 2012

Loli is one!

My baby turned one on the 21st of this month. I can not believe that a year has come and gone. Though she is tiny and still fits in a size three diaper she now walks like crazy and babels all the time. Nana and Opa were able to come out for a fun week of Birthdays. We enjoyed being spoiled and loved by them.


The picture below of Lolli and my dad is a lot like the picture of my grandpa and I on my first birthday. I love it when old memories surface.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute pictures! I can't believe that she is 1 already....and that Riley is 3. That's amazing

Nicole said...

I wish I could see that beautiful, petite little girl walking around! I bet it is SO adorable! I love the cake! You always make thinks so cute, including your babies!