Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ry's Birthday!

 Riley's Birthday theme this year was dinosaurs. It was the first thing that flew out of his mouth when I asked him what he wanted. The other best part of his Birthday was that our whole family got to eat at Cafe Rio for free. Love those grand opening's! (I think the cafe rio was more for me than Riley)
The Dinosaur cake!
Love this picture because Brandon got way excited when he found out that the frog watch was a slap watch.  It brings back those child hood memories. I remember getting my first slap watch.

 Riley loves puzzles, numbers, and shapes. These are the only things besides movies I can get him to focus on. 

Riley enjoyed blowing out the candles. Unfortunately I spaced them too far apart.
Lorelei ended up helping Riley out in the end. :)
 Luckily Riley's Birthday was drama free, except for Lorelei deciding that his day was the day she wanted to open presents. It makes me laugh when they don't get the idea on their Birthday, but they have it down for others.

No comments: