Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Random news and exciting updates!

Riley and Lorelei are going to be a big brother (again) and a big sister! I kept quite through the first three months, but now I am letting the cat out of the bag. I have to admit I was excited an scared. My last pregnancy I had a low progesterone level. This time around the same thing happened leading me to think the worst. They put me on the hormone again and this time so far we have success! This little bundle has a strong heartbeat and we get to know what it will be in a month. 
Until then, I have more pictures to share of Lolie and Ri! This was the day after Christmas. We just had to get our wiggles out even in the 30 degree weather.

During this week we also went to the Children's Museum. Word to the wise never go during a Holiday break. The place was packed and Lorelei cried every time she could not see me. Luckily, we have a membership, so leaving was not a problem. Instead we ended up at one of our favorite parks. It was unusually warm that day and the kids still had a blast! Luckily no tears were shed in the change of plans. :) 


No comments: