Thursday, July 6, 2017

Airplane!

After Natalie's surgery, my brother offered to fly us all to Oregon. Originally, we told him that we would not be planing a trip this year. Since his schedule isn't very lenient (and because I wanted to get away), we took him up on his offer last minute. We got the last 4 tickets on my mother's flight!?!?! If that isn't fate, I don't know what is! It cost my poor brother a pretty penny and I plan to exempt him from Holiday gifts for the next 10 years. Natalie got the all clear to travel and the kids were ecstatic to fly in an airplane. Brandon followed us a week later by van.
Nana bought us TCBY Ice cream which helped with the 2 hour wait. We spent a lot of time on the moving sidewalk and over all had fun. Natalie's only huge melt down was on the plane at the very end. She did do a little scream when we first got on because there was nowhere to go. The man sitting behind us made a face and got up to leave. As he walked past I said "yes, run, run as fast as you can!" 😈😈😈

No comments: