Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy Easter!

I love having Easter on conference weekend! It's the best time to relax, hear talks from our leaders and remember Christ!
 This year we died our eggs in cool whip with food dye. The kids loved how messy it was.
 The Easter bunny brought bubble wands. After conference we put them to good use in the backyard.
 I love the moments where all of my kids play together well. I have to document it. 70 percent of the time someone is offended, left out, or their picking at each other.
 Recital is coming up!!!! Lorelei got her dress today and was allowed one time to wear her dress before the performance. She is so excited! This years theme is Candy Land. Lorelei, gets to dance to the song "Pure Imagination". The version Mrs. Sara uses is the remake by Josh Grobon. If you haven't heard it you need too! Natalie's is "Tutti Frutti". She won't be able to get her dress until Saturday. This means more photos soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The cool whip Easter eggs looks so fun! I might have to steal that when my kids are a little bigger.