Wednesday, October 30, 2019

End of Summer with Mozzie!!!!

Brandon and I found this adorable Bischon for a great deal and realized it was now or never. We decided not to tell the kids. We planned a "date" and told them we would bring them back a treat we had promised them during the week.
I'm glad I waited until Natalie was potty trained. Puppies are A Lot of work! I really shouldn't have gotten rid of the baby gate I had.
A week after we got him he took a little turn for the worse. We noticed a cough when we brought him home and the Vet said to keep an eye on him. By Friday he was coughing a lot and lethargic. He ended up spending one expensive day in the dog hospital with pneumonia. However, he has become a crucial part of our family and we love him!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is a cute little guy!