Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Obviously my posts are out of order due to all the events in our life. I can't seem to keep things straight. Just remember "don't judge me because I sin differently than you".
 Before my brother came home we spent the weekend with the Henderson side. We got to play with Grammy, Grandpa, Kyle, Alicia and Jason. I'm bummed that I did not get pictures of their mock Easter hunt, but I am so loving the few that I got of Jason and Riley. Cousin's are just too much fun! (some one better have a girl soon so loli does not feel left out.)
Grammy Shelley gave them all a balloon. It turned out be a huge hit until one was demolished. Then it was like the Armageddon.
Riley and Jason jamming.

Not many smiles, but hey, they are looking.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted, and 3!

The pictures are cute!