Monday, June 11, 2012

My Brother is Home!


Wow, things have been so crazy for us this year. I will catch you up with the past few months starting with my brother's return from Knoxville Tennessee! :) He came home on April 19th. Luckily Brandon, Riley, Lorelei and I were there to great him. We had balloons, a sign and his favorite cake! He still seemed like the good ol' Alex to me, but at the same time he knew a lot more about the Gospel. I love my brother's quirky personality and the sweet spirit he has. I hope that never goes away! :)


My mom was really excited to see my brother. So was he.

Mindy made this incredibly yummy moist cake. It  was full of peanut butter and chocolaty goodness!



Riley loved clinging to Uncle Alex. Not to mention the fun he had playing Nerf guns with him.
Welcome Home Elder Alex. Thank you for serving and sacrificing two years of your life to share the Gospel with others!

No comments: