Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bo's B-day!

For Brandon's Birthday we took him to the Zoo! He got free admission's for his special day. They even gave him a birthday package where he got to wear a Birthday badge, and a free ride on the carousel. We also splurged on a train ride where everyone wished him a Happy Birthday.  
 Brandon had so much fun being a kid for a day. The kids enjoyed it as well. 
 Our favorite part was visiting the Primates. They were very active. I'm sad I did not get a picture, but there was a Gorilla that came to the glass and started to interact with Loli and Ri. As soon as I went for my camera the gorilla noticed and left. However, I was excited to see the orangutan family. I love baby monkeys!
Brandon's favorite was the Lion. He sat proudly on his rock the whole entire time we were there.
After 3 hours of fun we headed home to make dad his Birthday dinner. This year instead of cake we made Bo fudge! I wish I had a picture of him enjoying it, but it was getting late, and the kids were falling apart. Next year, we'll get him blowing out candles. 

No comments: