Monday, May 19, 2014

Mark you Calendars!

6 weeks until this little angle arrives. This is a 3D photo of Natalie at 33 weeks. Really neat to see, but also looks really creepy. The OB doctors are more comfortable with me getting induced than going into labor naturally. This way they can control the situation and be in sync with the whole team. Instead of being a 4th of July baby, We are now looking at a June baby!
Funny side note. On Sunday I was sitting in Relief Society, when the President looked at me during opening exercises and said "Brandi, I am so glad to see you sitting there. This morning, in ward counsel the Bishop said you had your baby. It gave us all a heart attack. Please, let us now when you really are in labor!" Then an hour later the Primary President had the same reaction. The whole situation made Brandon and I laugh. We have no idea how the rumor got started, but Brandon and I got plenty of when are you due questions yesterday.

No comments: