Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lorelei, missed wearing her Easter dress on Easter a while back. These pictures are for Nana who wanted to see her in her dress! We have a knack for getting sick during important events lately.
 Lately, Lolli has been saying the funniest things. Her latest has been "My pardons my princess." She'll come up to me and say this as she curtsy's. It took me a few times to realize what she was doing. It totally made me laugh. I also know that I posted this in facebook, but I need to put it here as well. 
A morning conversation between Lolli and Bo.
Lolli "can I have a small puppy?"
Brandon " well, your getting a baby sister instead."
Lolli "Okay, next time make it a puppy." 
 Lolli has also reverted back to baby talk. She knows that another little girl is joining us soon and it's putting her through a loop. There are days where she says the baby is hers and other days where she is the baby.
Her favorite thing to do everyday is choose her outfit. Most of the time she wants to wear a dress. Occasionally, she'll pick a shirt and pants. Of course they never match, which drives me nuts, but I am beginning to let that go. Sometimes I'll try to make a couple of outfits for her to choose from. This usually appeases her. We definitely live in a girly world with her. 

No comments: