Wednesday, July 18, 2018

An Unconventional Independence Day!

For Independence day we took a trip to the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum. It was one of the most patriotic ways to spend our day! 
 Natalie flying her own plane.
 Lorelei making electricity the old way. Could you imagine this being your job?
 Natalie pretending to fly a glider.
The engines on the planes!!!!!!
This huge green thing is a bomb my friends. I had to have my kids stand next to it for a comparison. I can only imagine the destruction it could cause. 
 My father loves planes!
 I love this flag!!!! Especially in a hanger and this huge!!!
 The kids having fun flying their own plane.
 It was painful for Natalie, mostly because her brother wouldn't share.
 Brandon's favorite aircraft!
After enjoying the Air Museum, we headed to Sonic for some cold drinks and family sized tater tots!
We then headed home for an epic afternoon filled with a water balloon fight and bubbles.
Even though we weren't able to have fireworks this year, we still enjoyed having fun!

No comments: