Monday, July 16, 2018

Chanchitas B-day!

Nater B's Birthday was poppy themed. Every year I start with Riley and Lorelei's Cakes. I have these big ideas that turn into pinterest fails. By the time I get to Natalie The fire is gone and splurge on the pre-made cake and dress it up. This year I made the Natalie banner, bought a poppy ornament and made cloud guy out of femo clay! I always make my kids their themed Birthday banners!!!   
 Natalie is always either silly or very serious. This was one of her Silly days!
She still loves peppa pig, poppy, pinkalicious, Karma Chameleon, and loves to dance. She still wants to marry Gavin someday and is excited to start miss Sara's dance class after Labor day.
 Birthday selfies with big brother!
 Natalie hit the duplo jackpot. Every time I asked her what she wanted for her Birthday the response always was a "Birthday Cake". Well aunt Mindy read her mind and sent her a duplo Birthday cake!
She now has a pet dog just like Lorelei. It opens and closes its eyes. It even makes slurping noises when you feed it! Now when they ask me "can we have a real dog?" I say you both already have one! 
More Duplos!
 Cake time! This year we put sparklers on Natalies cake. Sadly we haven't had much rain and fireworks were banned. So instead of being sad we brought a little bit of them indoors. Happy 4th Birthday Chanchita!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Such a big girl! The silly pictures are adorable. These kids are getting so big.