Tuesday, December 25, 2018

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

Last post I eluded to moving, which brings me to happy news! No, we are not moving back to Oregon, but we are building a house here in Colorado. We are so excited!!!!! They are currently framing it! Our expected closing date is in May. 
back side of house
front side of house
Cabellas had a free Santa Claus! I think Riley is starting to grow out of it.
Our Elementary school has a band and Orchestra program that starts in the 4th grade. I was excited when Riley said he wanted to do it this year. So far he loves it and wants to do it again next year! This was his first band performance.
He also had feeder performance where they take all of the elementary schools, middle school, and high school bands and put them together for a huge performance. It was so cool to see how they progress over the years. It also inspired the younger ones to be like the older kids.
Practicing indoor lighting while Natalie played with her Lady bug.
 Preschool!
 Having  some more fun with the animals she has received from her preschool boxes. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to preschool check out Ivy Kids. Natalie and I are loving it. I wish I had known about this when Lorelei was at home. 
 Lorelei has a Grinch day at school. She decided to be Cindy Lou who.
Zoo Lights! No year is complete without it!
We started the night listening to Mrs. Clause tell a story with a magic playing piano. The kids loved it.
 Lorelei wanted a photo with Mrs. Claus after her story telling.
 I love this photo!!!!
 Sunday Family Christmas photo
They found their pickles
 Christmas eve Jammies!
 Fudges last night!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cool that Riley is in band. Trumpet is an awesome instrument, but I may be biased. 😉

It looks like there were so many fun things to do for your Christmas season. Looks wonderful!

Amanda said...

Oh, and that is so cool about the house! I can't wait to see more pictures as it is constructed. So so exciting!

KyleAndAlicia said...

So exciting about the house! And I can't believe how grown up Natalie looks with her hair straightened!