Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Catching up is fun to do!

The past 4 months have gone by so fast! A ton of things have transpired since school started. My photography has picked up along with the lives of my littles!
Below is me making my kids scout out locations for photos. It was in the middle of the day. Not the best time for light hence the squinty eyes.
Lorelei dressed up as fly guy for character day.
We got new floors! I am so thankful to have all of the carpet gone in our dinning area!!!!!!!!! I don't cry over spilled milk anymore.
Nana came out for an early Birthday to hang out with us!
 Sadly we had our first frost a week before the pumpkin patch. This meant no good pumpkins. All of them were mushy and rotting.
 We ended up spending the bulk of our time in the corn mazes.
 Lorelei started horse lessons!!!! A dream come true for her. I love Kings face!
We also tried posed photos for Gram for Christmas. It didn't turn out so well. Instead we gave up and began playing in the leaves. The kids and nana had a lot of fun and I got great candids!
 The girls giving me their best poses!
 Sadly Nana could not stay for Halloween, but we still had fun at the ward trunk or treat.

 Yes, we had snow right before trick or treating. This is the morning of Halloween. Luckily most of it melted by the evening.
 This year Brandon made sure we played the doughnut game.
 Scary right?
 We went with a bunch of friends in the neighborhood. Sadly we were missing some who showed up late. The kids were too cute! I am going to miss this neighborhood.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like you've been having fun. You take so many beautiful photos!