Friday, May 24, 2013

A Random Blog Post.

I did not pose Lorelei this way, somehow she came up with it on her own.
Fun quote from this little guy. During his prayer one night he said, "Thank you Heavenly father for my teachers (primary) they tell me to sit." I got a good laugh from that one.
My silly Riley is always stealing my son glasses. Today we met his Preschool teacher for next year and he is way excited. He was upset that it was not his first day. Luckily he will have swim lessons to entertain him until classes start.
 Another one of our good friends has moved. Riley always had fun with Miss Stella. 
 Riley has also had a growth spurt. He is no longer a runt. He is now in the 60th percentile in height (instead of the 25th) and still is in the 90th for weight. Who knows maybe that tall recessive gene from my Grandpa will present itself in Riley. :)
The sun is so stinking bright in the mornings, but I think this picture is cute anyway. Lorlei's current favorite movie is "The Little Rascals." Both her and Riley love to sing the song "You are so Beautiful." Lorelei's version makes me laugh because she runs around singing "I am so Beautiful to me" and fluffs her hair or does something cutesy with her body language. She is all girl. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The pictures are so cute. I especially like the last one.

shelley said...

I love how you caught Lorelei's personality in both pictures. So cute.