Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grammy and Gpa Part 2

Wednesday (No pictures due to a snow day). Brandon and I did however get to spend the day together bowling while the kids hung out with Grammy and Grandpa.

Thursday not a so eventful day due to sickness. Poor Lorlelei got the evil cold I had been dealing with all week. On the upside Brandon was able to show his parents where he works and the kids got to play at McDonalds and the night finished off with Cafe Rio!

Friday we played for 3 hours at the Children's museum and ended the day with sweets from the Rheinlander Bakery.  
Brandon being Brandon
A picture is not complete without his tongue
Saturday our last fun day was spent at Tiny Town! A place where Tiny people can feel as big as
giants. 
We had so much fun! Thanks Grammy a Gpa for taking the time to visit with us. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pictures!! Riley is so funny, and Lorelei is getting so big!

shelley said...

We had so many fun days with you guys. I love all the pictures.
I especially loved it when the kids cuddled up with me and I read them stories. They are darling children and so well behaved.