Monday, March 23, 2015

My Lovies!

I love taking photo's of babies. They are so easy to capture!
Riley and Loli are best of friends. I hope it stays that way!
The many faces of Natalie
Natalie's new Cheesy face! She loves to make us laugh with it.  She will do it over and over to get a reaction.
Natalie rolls everywhere. She is our first roly poly child. She loves apricots and enjoys being dragged around by her two older siblings. I have had to tackle many Sunday's by myself lately and she has been a wonderful baby. 
Riley went to a Ninja birthday party and now thinks he is a Ninja himself. He also loves his younger sisters and is constantly wanting to play with them.
I really, really, really love the silly quirkiness of my kiddo's. Life isn't perfect in our house, but we can sure fool you with pictures like these. This week Lorelei and I had a little mishap which resulted in a trip to the Hospital. I picked her up and as I entered her room I tripped on a fisher price barn. (If you know me well Fisher Price and I don't get along. Just ask the scar above my eye.) In slow motion I went down and Loli flew backwards into her sisters crib. Brandon rushed her to the Hospital and I soon fallowed after finding a last minute baby sitter. When Loli saw me she said "Mommy don't ever do that again!" Believe me, after telling my story to many doctors and nurses it will never happen again! The gash in the back of her head was a good inch and a half. They started to talk about sedating her and either stitching or doing staples, but then the doctor himself came in and said we would do neither options. Instead he noticed how much of a fight Loli was putting up and decided a less invasive approach. Instead he closed up the wound by tying her hair tightly together and then glued it up. Of course she did not like this at all and screamed at them "Your done! Your Done! Stop it your done!" After they finished a nurse came back in with a grape popsicle. The popsicle made life bearable again. Loli, turned to me and said "I was mad." me "Mad at who?" Loli "I was mad those people, I was just mad at them for touching my hair." I had to explain to her that yes it may have hurt a little, but that sometimes we have to go through a little bit of pain to feel better and that they were just trying to help. She then looked at me and said "yeah, but I was just mad." The next day you would have never known that she had a wound in the back of her head. She was back to running and tumbling around with her brother. I of course had to keep reminding her that we could not be rough and I sure wasn't going to let her play outside! I may be a little too overprotective now. This all happened right before Brandon ditched me for Germany. That is where he is right now. I only hope he brings home some awesome gifts and many pictures for me to see. I'm not bitter or jealous at all... 



No comments: