Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Riley's 6!

Riley is still at it with his cups. On our Snow day we did a lot of cup building.

 Riley in his fortress.
 Enjoying the snow!
On the day of Riley's Birthday, Nana and I took the cookies Riley picked out to share with his friends. He was so excited to get his Birthday crown and Pencil from his teacher.
 Homework time with Nanna and Opa! It was the only way we could get him to sit down and do it. Excitement for your birthday and homework do not blend well.
 Riley's cake that too had a colorful center. I also got the edible image from the King Soopers bakery and my mom had the cool idea of mashing up some of the M&M's and mix them into the frosting on the side.
 Only a leap pad and superman sheets can give you a face like this!
We did make it to Chuck e cheese on Riley's Birthday. I am sad I forgot my camera, but we all had blast! We went during school hours which made the experience laid back and fun! We all got into the spirit of playing games. This year I learned that sometimes less is best.
Ever since Riley has received his leap frog, he has found the joys of multiplying and the joys of punishment. It has become a great tool for learning obedience.  
I am so bummed I did not get a picture of the kids together with Nana and Opa. Nat how ever loved the attention she got and misses her cuddle buddies!

No comments: