Friday, March 24, 2017

It's Great to be 8!

Riley got Baptized on March 4th! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks ago! We had a lot of family come out which made it lots of fun and very crowded. Riley loved the attention he received from friends and family! It truly is great to be 8!
After Riley's Baptism, we all changed and went to his favorite restaurant Red Robbins! 
He had three bottomless root beers and I think that's all he had.
I'm so sad about this photo of my aunt Dorthea and Gram. The angle at which you take a picture really does matter. Especially when you are indoors! I still love it though.
It was crazy, but a lot fun! 
 Here are some more photo's from the two weeks of Birthday and Baptism fun. 
 The kids sporting Nana and Opas shoes
Mindy had us all wear Natalies bee antennas. Natalie thought it was great on opa! 
This Lady is going to be 90 on April 13th! Though age is catching up with her it never seems to stop her from coming to all of my kids milestones. Both her and my aunt have made it to all of my kids blessings and now Baptisms. She loves chocolate and calls it her viatmin C. We claim she is still alive because she drinks a cup of vinegar a day. She loves her independence and hates it when we dote on her. That being said, I am sad I will miss her Birthday, but am grateful I got to see her!
This picture was taken a day after everyone left. Lorelei and I were reading a book and realized that Natalie had become very quite. We looked over to find her asleep like this on the couch. It gave my neck phantom pains just watching her. 

No comments: