Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loli's Day!

Between the hustle and bustle of doctors appointments, we had a couple of Birthdays! We started off with Loli's on the 21st! I love asking my kids what they would like to do for their Birthday's. It gives them a say in their special day and reflects their fun personalities. This year Loli wanted a tea party, cupcakes and dinner at Cafe Rio. So that is what she got!
 Poor Brandon, Riley popped up right when I took this picture.
 Finally, Lorelei got what she wanted. Whenever I get out my art supplies and my easel, she will ask if she can join me. Now she can! Even Riley enjoys her present. It's crazy to think that my no longer baby girl is now 3. 
 I'm glad she got to celebrate her day and have fun. She's enjoying everything she was given. Thank you, to all of our family members!

Also, thank you opa for teaching Loli how to blow into paper roll tubes. Here are some pictures from her teaching lesson. It also shows a lot of her spunk and personality. She had us all laughing.  

No comments: