Sunday, March 9, 2014

Riley's Pizza!

Riley's 5th Birthday was the 25th of February. My little boy is almost in Kindergarten! When I asked him where he would like to go for his Birthday dinner, he said, "Something from home." Then I asked, "What would you like me to make from home?" He replied, "Pizza!" So, I built his party around Pizza. We turned the kitchen into Riley's Pizza parlor, with homemade pizza, and a pizza Birthday cake. He thought the cake was pretty cool.
 Our Birthday party guests. When you have two kids with Birthday's in the same week, party planing seems more like a chore.
Riley had so much fun! So far, being 5 is pretty cool. He reminds me every day that he is a big boy like daddy. I was told after preschool one day, that only he could make his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. In the end he needed my help, but it was fun to let him try.

No comments: