Saturday, March 1, 2014

Update!

Yesterday, February 28th, Brandon and I got to meet our coordinator. She is incredibly sweet, understanding and knows so much about what is going to happen. She gave us a tour of the hospital. I got to see where I'll have Natalie, the NICU, where she'll be before surgery and the PICU, where she'll stay after surgery, until she can go home. Sadly, the walk from my wing to the NICU is quite a distance. I have a feeling that will be the most dreaded part of this journey.  I'm also excited to report that Ri and Loli get to meet their sister before her operation! The coordinator told us that while she is in the NICU her siblings can come as often as they want.   

We also got to meet with the surgeon and I can honestly say this team is awesome! My nerves were rampant, but I could feel their confidence in what they do and it soothed me. I know Heavenly Father planted us here for a reason and our little girls team of doctors is turning out to be one of those. I am also thankful for the support we have been given from family and wonderful friends we have met here in Colorado. I couldn't get through these appointments without knowing my Ri and Loli are in good hands. 

Excited siblings!
 Me at 21 weeks! The day before we found out her condition.

No comments: