Tuesday, May 1, 2018

HAWAII!!!!!

Let me tell you how this story went down. Brandon came home from work 5 weeks ago and said "my job is sending me to Hawaii. Would you like to go?" Things that went through my head, is this for real, does he really need to ask me, and how excited should I allow myself to be? I looked at him and said "heck yeah!" as I started dialing the phone to ask my mom if we could fly her out! Everything after that happened so fast! The only states I have ever vacationed is Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, California and Texas. Hawaii was like a foreign exotic country to me. I had to keep reminding myself that I was still in the states!
First day consisted of a airplane flight and a Luau at Paradise cove. 
Flowers at Paradise cove!
 The view
 I so wish I had moved to a better spot, but sadly this ladies head got in the way of my storytelling picture. This man was making a head wreath with leaves and flowers.
Dancing for our food...
Sunset at Paradise Cove
The flame thrower was awesome!
It was the best way to kick off our 6 day stay in Hawaii!!!!

No comments: