Sunday, May 6, 2018

Tuesday Honalulu

Brandon had a short day on Tuesday giving us the afternoon to play together. In the morning I spent a couple of hours playing in the sand on Waikiki!

For lunch Brandon and I went Marukame Udon! It was incredibly delicious and I wish we had gone more than once. Afterwards we headed to 'Lolani Palace. What a gorgeous building!!!!! I have a love for architectural history. The craftsmanship blows me away and oh the stairs!!!!!!!! I told Brandon that if we ever move to Texas our house has to have an epic staircase! 


 
I loved this dress. Don't know how Queen Lili'uokalani wore these in the heat with no AC but this!
 We had to visit Kamehameha for Brandon while wearing his Hawaii Five-O shirt.
 
More stairs!
After spending our afternoon touring these amazing buildings, Brandon and I headed back to the Hotel. We changed into our swimsuits and enjoyed our evening playing in the waters of Waikiki as the sun went down! Some moments have to be unplugged when you are the photographer.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful! That Palace really is amazing.