Thursday, May 3, 2018

Monday in Waikiki

Brandon worked a long day on Monday leaving me to explore on my own! I walked up and down the whole length of Waikiki. It must have been the hottest day too. By one o'clock I was done. I got myself a shaved ice went back to the hotel and took a long nap. I don't think I have had an uninterrupted one like that in a loooong time!
Denver needs these in the summer! I remember Texas having one that my family frequented often just like we do with Sonics.  Maybe I should look into such an endeavor.....
Brandon got back to the hotel around 7:30. We really wanted to eat at Hy's Steak house but read the sign that said "we are a dress pants closed toe shoe dinning experience." We then looked at ourselves and said heck no and ended up at TR Fire Grill which was very low key with a high end dinning! It was a 4 course meal to die for. I highly recommend them! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very pretty pictures. I love the tree pergola. Maybe I should go explore Waikiki a little bit.